Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Stay at Home Mommy

In my dreams....I have less then 10 months to figure out how I can stay at home with baby or family plan to only have to go back for a year to work then be off with another baby. Therefore extending my time to figure out how to stay off a little longer. Now that he's here, I don't want to go back to work EVER. Running has been postponed this week due to a very bad pain in both knees. Took it easy, went for a massage and walked a lot. Hoping to get out Wednesday night with the group for a session of 3 minutes walking and 1 minute walking. I think that the nice weather will help my knee feel better. Baby is still up 1-2 times in the night and I have yet to get more then 3 hours of sleep at a time. No complaints - I thank God every single day for making us parents to this amazing boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment