Wednesday, September 28, 2011

21.1 - early

Headed out with a friend for a long run and it turned into exactly to her driveway a 21.1km run according to garmin....so I can do and not a bad time either at 2:08 with lots of walks and gel breaks. Super happy and proud of myself having a 7 month old that I nurse still :) On a personal note God really does know the desires of your heart because I am not going back to work after maternity leave. It makes no financial sense at this point with an almost hour commute each way...so looking for something part time on husbands days off and a lot of faith that he will continue to be blessed at his job (he's a commission based so totally going to rely on God for this one :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job!! I haven't gone past 10k, been trying to gradually increase my mileage because I fought shin splints once I started running again 4 months ago, they are finally gone, Praise the Lord!! I was just like you on not wanting to go back to work and I didn't either and God will supply!!

    ReplyDelete